We believe that the Bible is the authoritative Word of God, provided as a guide to set the direction of our lives and to be shared with others to save and shape their lives, as well.
Our mission is to follow Christ in full devotion, committed to making disciples of all people.
Our vision as a group of believers in Jesus is to:
- Reach out in love, sharing the Gospel collectively and individually so that others may come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Unite together as a fellowship of believers under the authority of God's word in all matters of faith and practice.
- Honor God through worship that is relevant to our lives and marked by sincerity, excellence, and vitality.
- Love and nurture one another through fellowship and teaching so that we might grow daily in the likeness of Jesus.
- Serve Christ by discovering our spiritual gifts and using them in ministry to the church and world.