The staff and leadership at Ruhl's Church are passionate about building a community of Bible-based believers. If you have questions for any of our staff, feel free to reach out by email (see below) or call our church office to speak with them personally. You can contact the church office at 717.665.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Blaine Wenger grew up in Lancaster County, received a Masters of Divinity degree from Lancaster Theological Seminary, and has pastored churches for over 20 years before coming to Ruhl’s. Blaine and wife Bonnie have two sons, Benjamin and Jonathan, and three dogs that make life an adventure.
Dustin was raised in Pleasantville, a small town in Northwestern Pennsylvania. He graduated from Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Florida and joined Ruhl's in 2007. Dustin lives in Maytown with his wife, Heather, and their two daughters.
Shawn is a gifted musician who has enjoyed performing his entire life. He grew up in nearby Mount Joy and has been a part of the music ministry here at Ruhl's since he was young, helping start the praise band in 1996, and joining the church staff in 2007. Shawn has a degree from Penn State University, where he was a proud member of the Blue Band. Shawn lives in Manheim with his wife, Yvonne, and their three daughters.
We believe that the Bible is the authoritative Word of God, provided as a guide to set the direction of our lives, to be shared with others to save and shape their lives, as well.
Our mission is to follow Christ in full devotion, committed to making disciples of all people.
Our vision as a group of believers in Jesus is to:
- Reach out in love, sharing the Gospel collectively and individually so that others may come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Unite together as a fellowship of believers under the authority of God's word in all matters of faith and practice.
- Honor God through worship that is relevant to our lives and marked by sincerity, excellence, and vitality.
- Love and nurture one another through fellowship and teaching so that we might grow daily in the likeness of Jesus.
- Serve Christ by discovering our spiritual gifts and using them in ministry to the church and world.